Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Custom Work


Hi there...sort of getting used to this blogging thing.

O.k yesterday was an exciting day. We got approached before XMAS by a design firm working for a household name in Landscaping whose client was a New Zealander and wanted a Tiki Statue on his newly constructed roof top garden.

I will always say yes to Custom Work because of the challenge it involves and the fact that the majority of the time, the work is of a unique nature.

When I say yes - I don't always know whether we are capable of doing the job successfully but as the cliche goes "necessity is the mother of invention".

Well enough said - attached is a photo of the Tiki Statue.

I personally think it looks AWESOME and yes it is carved out of Solid Stone. It's truly amazing what you can accomplish with an Angle Grinder.

Speak soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god i WANT ONE of these.... PLEASE? will mail you - regards debra

    ReplyDelete