Friday, March 11, 2011

Home & Giving Show Feb 2011

Hi there, for all those people who saw us at the recent trade show up in Sydney...thanks for visiting our stand. As most people know, because of the size of our pieces we usually don't take a lot of items up to Sydney but this year we must have picked correctly as all of the items were strong sellers.

After the show, we drove back home down the
NSW South Coast. A journey that should take 2 days ended u
p taking us 4 days as we were absolutely blown away
at the beauty of some of these places.

Its very rare that Maggie & I get a chance at spending some quality time together so we had a great little break. A couple of the highlights for me were the towns of Berry & further down, Narooma. If you ever get the chance to visit these places, you will certainly not be disappointed. I have attached a few photos so you can share the view.


Our next Trade show is in August in our home town of Melbourne - we really
look forward to catching up with all of Exhibitor mates once again in August.

Work news - business as usual. We are extremely busy which is interesting for this time of the year. Most of me says I hope it continues this way right through to August but it would be nice for a small slow down so I can catch up on my paper paperwork ... and blogging !!!


Happy Gardening.


No comments:

Post a Comment