Sunday, July 1, 2012

Water-features

Ok...so I'm still angry. Not sure why but it could have something to do with the fact that it's end of financial year and this is the second time I'm writing this post because it did not save whilst I was trying to add photos.

So now I'm really pissed. STAND ASIDE Tony Abbot - my rant today is going to be NEGATIVE and I'm going to bag the opposition.

As everyone knows the last fin year has not been particularly kind to retailers based in the discretionary sector of the market. In order to counter this, we have decided to launch a new range of Water-features (coming shortly).

So in my spare time I've been doing a bit of research as to what is currently available in the market place...and I have to say most of what I have seen is CRAP !!!

Come on people - if you are going to put a feature in your garden, make sure it's not plain ugly. I have shown a few examples (below) to highlight what I mean.

Seriously - if you cannot see the problem in using any of the examples shown, you really need to consult our experienced team before you get anywhere near purchasing a Water-feature.

In the end we might not have exactly what you're looking for but we promise to not sell you an ugly duckling !!! When you're spending $500. upwards on a water-feature, I believe HONEST ADVICE MATTERS.

Happy gardening.


No comments:

Post a Comment